Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tree Braids - The Take Down


Yesterday, I took out my tree braids. That was my mid-winter/early spring protective style. I kept them in my hair for 2 months and now it is time to get back to conditioning and maintaining my natural hair. From the time of wearing the braids, my hair has grown a little over an inch. Now I can get with that, lol! The funny thing was that when I was taking my braids out, I noticed that the hair and my hair was about the same length and the fullness was the same. I just wanted to share. I entitled the picture...my hair vs the weave...

My overall review of the tree braids will be a definite plus. All of my hair was braided up and the lady who did my braids left my edges out to prevent breakage. As the hair got older, I received more compliments and I enjoyed every day with them. However, all fun has to come to an end and having that style for 2 months was definitely a stretch for me. Just because I always love to change my look :-). I will switch from wearing my natural hair in it's state, to pressed, to falls, to sew ins, to whatever in a snap.

Now that I've seen my hair in a kind of "blow out" style, I think I am going to experience more with blow outs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Your treebraids are beautiful, I saw a pic as I read one of your other posts.

    I am looking for a treebraider in Cleveland, who installed your tree braids and what is name and style of hair your used?

    ReplyDelete