Thursday, April 14, 2011

Product Review - Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste


Okay, so I should have been supplied my review of this product (sorry for the slacking) but I have been on a hunt for a great pomade for my edges. My edges are my struggle as I continue to maintain my healthy and natural hair. I have tried multiple pomades but none held to a smooth consistency. They all caused my hair to curl right back up.


I was shopping at Target (one of my favorite stores) and came across the Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste. It was $7.99 and I said that I'll give it a try since it contains all natural ingredients. I must say, that this is BY FAR my favorite pomade HANDS DOWN! I apply it to my edges, tie my scarf and about 30 minutes later, my edges are smooth and heat-free! Not to mention, that it lasts all day long. That impressed me the most. It works wonders for my edges and I would recommend it to anyone. You only need a little when you apply it and I can finally through all my other pomades away.


To research or just browse through their products in detail, check out their website. http://www.curls.biz/


Until then, peace and love!

Jay Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment