Saturday, March 12, 2011

Natural Hair Protective Style - Tree Braids



Winter in Cleveland, Ohio can be very brutal to your hair. Especially, if you have natural hair. I have been fighting with shedding and somewhat dryer hair. Usually, my hair retains it's own oils pretty well ever since I completed my transition in 2010 but this winter I have noticed some changes. I also have encountered some breakage. (NOT GOOD) A friend of mine had some tree braids and I was stunned that they were because her hair was so beautiful. I called the lady who did her tree braids and got them as well. I love them! I have received so many compliments on them so I will definitely be getting again in the summer. They are definitely a benefit since I am in boot camp and I don't have to worry about sweating my hair out.

6 comments:

  1. who did your tree braids here in cleveland. they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT TYPE HAIR WAS USED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would really like to know who did your tree braids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking around for styles as I transition. Yes your hair is beautiful. I maybe using this site for "see I want that!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jay,
    What is they brand, type and color of the tree braid hair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is your stylist located?
    Thanks
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete