Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kinky-Curly Review



So with all of the hype with Kinky-Curly hair products going on, I had to try myself to see what was all of the hype about. I tried the Come Clean Shampoo and the Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner. The products are sold at Target, Whole Foods, and online. The price does vary and I paid $9.99 for both the shampoo and conditioner. My verdict is that, both of the shampoo and conditioner worked wonders for my hair. The Come Clean Shampoo cleaned my hair very well and when I added the Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner, it was just the icing on the cake with my curls. It defined each curl and left my hair very soft and untangled. I am very pleased with the product and looking forward to using it more in the future. I have already used the Curling Custard and my hair loves that as well. I would most definitely recommend the products to all of my natural hair lovelies!

Peace and Blessings,
Jay Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment